So how does the BioPath Internship and Early Career program work?
Great question – BioPath is an amazing resource for students in BioScience and STEM more broadly. We’ve help over 100 students obtain internships and jobs since 2021.
- Provide information about you through our portal (click here), the more the better to enable us to help you
- Within a week, meet with a member of the team so that we can better understand your individual strengths and growth areas
- We will keep your resume on file and, if relevant internships come available that you are qualified to apply for (i.e., academic proficiency and skill acquisition), we will also help you update your resume & cover letter to meet the internship/job description
- You can and should submit your applications to companies directly AND we will follow-up on the back-end as we connect directly with a number of employer partners
- When you get an interview scheduled we can help you with the interview prepare – email us to schedule a time
What are the qualifications for most internship and employment opportunities in Bioscience and STEM?
We recommend that students have a strong GPA in their subject area, an updated resume with relevant experience and skills in BioScience and STEM, a great work ethic and passion for continuous learning!
What if I am not qualified? OR I don’t know if I am ready for this.
Maybe you aren’t ready. YET. Don’t be discouraged – let us help get you on the path to your goals! Feel free to contact any of the BioPath team to help you along the process or just have a quick chat to understand your options. Muhaymina Plair (firstname.lastname@example.org), the Coordinator for Corporate Partnerships and Experiential Learning would love to meet to talk more about your experience, your career goals in STEM, and how we may be able to help you meet those goals.